Amazing Real Estate Agents Wanted!
Are you Awesome? We’re Hiring.
Start An Exciting Real Estate Career with the Spokane Home Guy Group!
We are looking for soon-to-be, newly or already Licensed Real Estate Agents looking to grow their business
Best technology to make your job easier
- Best administrative support to keep paperwork off your plate so you can focus on clients
- Best coaching to equip you to be your best self possible
- Best team environment and culture to become part of something bigger
- Best flexibility to control your income and career growth
Not licensed? …. No problem! Our main goal is to help guide you in the right direction. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have! We know it can be sensitive when you’re exploring the idea of moving brokerages. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
- Highly self-motivated
- Someone with a passion for helping others
- Team players with a hunger in their belly
- Someone who won’t quit and stays consistent
- Those seeking daily accountability to be their best
- Weekly and daily goals and reporting
- Organizational skills
- Abundance mindset
- WA Real estate license. If you aren’t licensed yet or are in school, we’d still love to hear from you! Apply now and one of our career consultants will reach out to chat with you about how to get your license and study help while preparing for the exam
- $50,000 – $150,000 Commission Only
- Flexible Schedule
- Training, Mentoring and Coaching
- Wealth Building Opportunities
- Leadership & Career Advancement Opportunities
About The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
Our hub was established in 2007 in Spokane Washington. Under the moniker “The Spokane Home Guy Group.” What started as a small two-person team has grown into a powerhouse of agents servicing all of Eastern Washington, The Tri-Cities, and all of Northern Idaho.
In 2017 we launched our first Expansion office in South/Central Washington State (The Tri-Cities). Our objective was to add value to agents and consumers in a new market using the systems that made us successful in Spokane.
Since then the two locations have become some of the Top Performing in the Inland Northwest selling just under $100,000,000 per year in volume