Hi Everyone we’re committed to helping you through this and we’ve been compiling resources that everyone in the Spokane Community will find helpful.
Financial resources are available for many affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Many financial institutions are working with their clients on payment deferrals and work-arounds. We’re working diligently to compile as many resources as possible to assist you. If you have a resource we may have missed, please email email@example.com
Washington State Financial Resources for COVID-19
- Washington DFI Resource list
- Resource list for WA Impacted Businesses
- Business Resources from Business.WA.Gov
- Resources for Washington Workers Affected by COVID
Payments / Financial
If you find yourself in need of financial assistance during this time, here are a few resources we’ve found that may help.
- STCU is offering assistance to those in need for payment deferrals
- Corona Virus Credit Card Payment and Debt Relief Options (CreditKarma)
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Allowing deferment up to two months
- BECU offering lower cost personal loans up to $2,500 to members
- Canopy Credit Union offering 100 days of no payments and 0% APR loans up to $2500 to members
- WSECU offering support from Fee Waivers to Emergency Personal Loans, Details Here.
Lots of stimulus coming to small businesses, we’re keeping up-to-date and providing access to the information as we find it.
Doing Business Remotely
- STCU remote banking resources – deposit checks under $5000 using your app.
- ZOOM video client Effective remote working resources.
Resources for businesses
- Greater Spokane COVID Business Resources Page
- Association of Washington Businesses Resources
- COVID SBA Disaster Loans