Join our Team of Awesome Agents
WE ARE HIRING!
Find out more about us and chat with a team member about joining by CLICKING RIGHT HERE
We are looking for soon-to-be, newly or already Licensed Real Estate Agents who want to be part of something bigger. Candidates must enjoy winning because we do a lot of it!
This is a commission-based income position. Your earnings depend on you!
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal?
- Would you like to run your career and grow it at a rapid pace?
- Do you strive for a better life than you have now and are willing to put in the hard work to achieve it?
- Do you work well with a team, and thrive in an enterprising environment?
- Must be a self-starter, coachable, and learning-based.
- Daily prospecting for lead generation
- Acquiring clients for purchase or sale of real estate
- High level of customer service
- Weekly team meetings
- Monthly closing quotas
- Team player
- Highly self-motivated
- Problem-solver – chooses to become better each day
- Someone with a passion for helping others
- Team players with a hunger in their belly
- Someone who won’t quit and stays consistent
- Those seeking daily accountability to be their best
- Weekly and daily goals and reporting
- Organizational skills
- Abundance mindset
- WA Real estate license. If you aren’t licensed yet or are in school, we’d still love to hear from you! Apply now and one of our career consultants will reach out to chat with you about how to get your license and study help while preparing for the exam
$50,000 – $150,000 Commission Only
About The Spokane Home Guy Group
Our hub was established in 2007 in Spokane Washington. Under the moniker “The Spokane Home Guy Group.” What started as a small two-person team has grown into a powerhouse of agents servicing all of Eastern Washington, The Tri-Cities, and all of Northern Idaho.
In 2017 we launched our first Expansion office in South/Central Washington State (The Tri-Cities). Our objective was to add value to agents and consumers in a new market using the systems that made us successful in Spokane.
Since then the two locations have become some of the Top Performing in the Inland Northwest selling just over $80,000,000 per year in volume.