Hirst v. Whatcom County
A recent ruling by the Washington Supreme Court has affected the way counties handle growth in rural areas, specifically pertaining to wells.
We’ve compiled a list of helpful links pertaining to Spokane County and information we have found. Please consider these resources carefully, but seek the counsel of a qualified Real Estate Attorney.
If you’re looking to buy or sell land, we can help. Give us a call: (509) 990-7653
- Spokane County News Release
- PowerPoint – Impact of Hirst Decision (From Spokane County Open Meeting)
- UPDATE: Interim Emergency Ordinance
- We The Governed’s Take
- Sue Lani Madsen Editorial (Spokesman Review)
- County Braces for Storm of Building Permits
Department of Ecology
- Understanding the Whatcom County vs. Hirst, Futurewise et. al. Decision
- Information on Washington Water Rights