To a new arrival to the Spokane Valley, the number of Neighborhoods can be daunting. Whether your needs require a specific school district, or you prefer a gated community, you have many different options to select from.
We are putting together easy to follow links for all of the major Neighborhoods in Spokane. These will allow you to view properties for sale based on the neighborhood you desire.
We’ve put together a small list of 5 Spokane Valley Neighborhoods you should check out.
(In no particular order)
- Midilome Homes – Midilome is in the South Spokane Valley located very near University High School, in the Central Valley School District. A variety of newer and older homes, this area’s popularity is driven by it’s proximity to University High School, and the easy access to the Freeway via Dishman Mica and other North/South Arterials.
- Ridgemont Homes – Ridgemont is located off of Sullivan and 24th (approximately). Most homes in this area range from the early 1990’s through present. Also in the CV School District, Ridgemont is located along Sullivan, a main Spokane Valley North/South Arterial.
- Shelley Lake – Shelley Lake is located between Sullivan and Barker. This area has great history. Once was a neutral zone where Indian Tribes would come to negotiate disputes. Shelley Lake is a Gated Community.
- Saltese Meadows – Saltese Meadows is a small, but up-and-coming development in the Saltese Flats on South Barker Rd. Mostly newer construction (since 2000) Saltese Meadows offers wonderful views.
- Twin Bridges – Twin Bridges is also a newer community located off South Barker Rd. This neighborhood offers homes from several builders and is minutes away from the Spokane Valley and Liberty Lake.