Why Real Estate & Our Team
Three benefits of a career in Real Estate are Freedom, Flexibility and High Financial Return. Most only enjoy the first two. Why?
Their environment does not match their goals.
When we Launched the Spokane Home Guy Group in 2007 we had one goal in mind: To Build a platform to allow our agent partners to build their businesses faster, easier and better while living their best lives. It is now 2022 and we are continuing to do just that within an entire Network of teams across Washington and Idaho. We have several great opportunities to launch a career in Real Estate, using the systems, tools and resources we’ve developed over 15 years.
In 2021 Our Agent Partners:
- Enjoyed over $1.4 Million in Gross Commissions
- Helped over 350 families through their real estate journey
- Built their own team within ours
- Grew into a new leadership role within their region
- Accomplished a dream of owning their own rental property
- Bought several investment properties
- Bought and renovated their own personal home
- Enjoyed 56 days of quality family time at the lake and camping
- Surprised their daughter with a trip to Disney Land and set plans for visiting again next year
These are just a few of the accomplishments and goals our Agent Partners have achieved this past year through a career in Real Estate in our network.
If you had a magic wand, and could design the life of your dreams, what would you build? Does your current environment support that dream? What is standing in your way?
As one of Keller Williams Northwest Region’s top 10 teams (by volume and unit) – we’ve built robust training and lead generation systems and a powerful administrative team to support you.
- Best technology to make your job easier
- Best administrative support to keep paperwork off your plate so you can focus on adding more clients
- Best coaching to equip you to be your best self
- Best team environment and culture to become part of something bigger
- Best flexibility to control your income and career growth
Perform the duties of a licensed real estate broker including various tasks around lead generation, client consultations, showing homes, negotiating offers, and closing transactions. Our team is more than just real estate transactions, we are about developing relationships, creating memorable moments, and making a difference in our client’s lives.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $60,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year on average. Unlimited earning potential!
- Highly self-motivated and driven to become better each day
- Problem solver
- Someone who doesn’t quit and stays consistent
- Seeks accountability to be their best
- Team player with a hunger in their belly
- Passion for helping others
- Abundance mindset
Interested? Let’s meet up and see if we’re a good fit. Check out our page to learn more and apply here: https://www.spokanehomeguy.com/join/
Not Licensed? Not a problem. We build a custom growth plan to each individual. We will provide the platform for you to become a successful Real Estate Agent.